Tea tree oil and acne prone skin!!!

By Beauty junkie - 7.9.16

Having oily, acne prone skin from the age of 17, till now, I learned a lot of skin care, confidence and self esteem. It's hard to deal with this problem especially in teenage years, but also problem affects you even when you are elder.

It sounds like nothing, but people really struggle with issues like this, and confidence is a big problem no matter your age.

Over the years I learned a lot about my skin. In last three years my skin got better, clear, and less sensitive. Nowadays I know how to take care of it, and I think I could give you few tips how to handle oily skin, and what type of products I use and why.

The biggest improvement I saw three years ago was when I start using tea tree oil. This oil is one of few oils that can be used on skin pure or as a water solution.
Also it's good when this oil is combined whit coconut oil, specially in soaps, liquid or solid. In last few years you can find all kind of skin care products with tea tree oil.
In picture below you will see products that I use daily, that are for different part of my skin care.


First and most important step in skin care is clean face. Product for oil skin shouldn't be to harsh on it, but they should make skin extra clean and soft for the next steps.
Tea tree oil soaps are good for cleaning skin. If they are combined whit coconut oil they strip oil from your face, but also nourish skin. These soaps are also good in taking off your makeup.
I buy them from iher.com, and this one is good because it has mixture of oils in it, and it's made in old Spanish way, so it has that prefix Castile liquid soap.
Link to this product.


Next step of skin care where you can use tea tree oil is moisturizing. The body shop has range of products with tea tree oil, that are affordable and good.
This mattifying lotion is thin structure white in color and easy to apply.
It's extremely mattifying and stays on the skin living a thin layer that works well as a makeup base


Tea tree oil is mostly use for spot removal. It is very intense in pure form and it should be used like spot treatment on acne and pimples.
When it's pure best use is on a q-tips and then on spots. I used pure and water solution ones. They do almost the same, water solution is better because it could be used all over the face, without fear of skin irritation, also it's cheaper, and in bigger bottles, that can lasts more then a year.
This product I also bought on iherb web site last year an still didn't used it all.


After using tea tree oil I can say that it had made my skin much better and clear whit some breakouts that are not so visible
If you haven't try it jet I think you should give it a go. It's natural, and efficient, but needs to be used for a longer time so you can see results.

That's all for this post.
Hope it was useful, and that you will write me in comments if you used this oil, and what results have you seen on your skin.

Hope to see you soon.
Buy!!!
Dunja!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BLOG!!!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice blog! I was facing a lot of skin issues. While searching for some tested brands I saw Derma Touch .They have really good products which have helped my skin look much healthier and even tone.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. If you have acne prone skin, tea tree oil can be a helpful addition to your skincare routine. Tea tree oil has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to reduce the appearance of acne. You can apply tea tree oil to your skin directly, or you can add it to a face wash or moisturizer. You can get good tea tree oil from Olive Gap Organic Farm. they are providing natural products.

    ОдговориИзбриши