Step 1 in skin care - cleansing!!!

By Beauty junkie - 19.9.16

Start of  every skin care is a good cleansing. Every type of skin has different needs, and different skin care.
Oily skin needs more nourishing during the winter time, and first step in everybody's skin care has to be cleansing. Clear skin is start for every other step and good base for proper makeup.

In my skin care routine I use liquid soap, masks and pilings/scrubs to get the perfect clear face. During the time I find out that my skin reacts the best to soaps whit coconut oil and tea tree oil. I've already write about this in my tea tree oil post
Because my skin produces more oil than others I need special care from time to time that will give me deep cleansing and clear my large pores.
In this post I'll show you products that I use, which are natural, and good for your skin.


I tend to buy stuff from site iherb.com, where you can find a lot of healthy, organic, natural products. Also you can read comments and find out a lot from them.
Three products from the picture above are from that site. One of them is possible to buy in Eastern Europe, but main ingredient is also found in creams and soaps that you can find on iherb site.

My everyday skin care starts and ends with soap. For a long time I use tea tree oil soaps, solid or liquid ones. This is my current soap, that has been good for my skin, not to strong, or harsh, just right and it leaves clear skin without drying it. You can find it on this link.


Packaging is the only problem I have with this product. As you can seen sticker is washed out, and the pump that it has is not good solution for applying the product, because it splashes everywhere, and it's hard to get soap in your hand. Also it clogs fast from soap that is left in pump.
But when I think of all the pros and cons, I really love this soap, and for 5$ I can look over those packaging problems.

Every 4 days I try to pumper myself and give a good mud mask, sheet mask or piling, that will help my pores and clear my skin fully.

Most days I use this Now solution 100% pure european clay powder mask. As you can see it is made for detoxing you face and for all skin types.
If you have dry skin you will mix powder with more water, but if you are oily skin like me it is best to mix 1 tbs of powder and 1 tbs of water. In my experience it's best to use less then tbs of powder with 1 tbs of water.  If you put more you will have a lot of mixture that you wont use.


I don't know how much it has done for my acne, but skin feels so soft and good after it. I just love relaxing with this mask on my face. Also when you take it of it gives you a light piling, because product crumbles in reaction with water.

Next product has Indian origin, and ingredient that helps acne prone skin is neem. This mask reduce your pores, helps acne heal and clears skin. This neem mask is from drugstore and it's only 4$.


Last but not least is my organic Acure brightening facial scrub. Acure makes pure, organic skin care products that have a lot of healthy ingredients.
This scrub has large granules, that achieved deep cleansing of the skin, take off all the excessive sebum and dead skin cell. It's harsh and it is not suitable for dry or sensitive skin but for oily skin it is great, clears it all and skin feels soft afterwords.
Also brightening products help clear acne scaring.


That's all for this post. Hope that you are liking it, and that you will share your favorite facial cleansers with me in comments. 

Till next post...
Buy!!!
Folow me on Instagram and FB.

Dunja!

THANK YOU FOR READING THE BLOG!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments